«TRADE HOUSE «FEC-KAZAKHSTAN» – ENERGY OF MOTION!
The development strategy of «Trade house «Fuel and energy complex – KAZAKHSTAN» Group of companies reflects the commitment to the stable growth of engineering and manufacturing activity, creation of economic and social benefits for the wide range of stakeholders. During development and realization of the aims and objectives to be achieved, «Trade house «FEC-KAZAKHSTAN» aims at the balance of business interests, effective management of economic, ecological and social aspects of the activity. «Trade house «FEC-KAZAKHSTAN», investing resources in the Company development, infrastructure and assets, improvements of operating activity, extension of local representativeness, environment protection, considers these investments as a contribution to its long-term competitiveness on the market of the oil derivatives of the Republic of Kazakhstan. The main vector of our development is enclosed in creation of high-efficiency and fastest growing Company, providing our Clients with wide range of services and high quality service, improving its activity, in accordance with the best world practice.
To become a leading source of fuel energy with maximum coverage of the Clients’ needs with the provision of network of reliable and high-quality service, improving its activity in accordance with best world practice in environment, health and safety.
The largest network of fuel bases on the Kazakhstan market, with the professional team and efficient business model.
Increase of the market value of «Trade house «FEC Kazakhstan» Group of Companies.
- Achievement of strategic purposes
- Improvement of efficacy of the primary activity
- Innovative activity
- Land conservation, ecological safety and preservation of the spontaneous potential of the territories
- Development of workforce capacity and social support of the staff
- Improvement of occupational safety and health level, reduction of injuries and accidence rate indexes at productions site
- Contribution to the social and economic development of the regions
- Maintenance of the Group of Companies reputation at a high level
- Obtaining of rating, confirmed by the international rating agencies
- Introduction of best practices of corporate management
- Diversification of business
- Yield enhancement
- Continuity and constant improvement of services quality
- Retention of leading position on the market of services rendered
- Improvement of human resources efficiency (loyalty, professionalism, employee engagement)
- Provision of fire, occupational safety and reduction of negative impact on the environment
- Participation in national projects, aimed at development of RoK economics
- Upgrading of manufacturing sites and legal transparency of assets
- Provision of information and economic security
The Company pays special attention to the development of workforce capacity. The employees are the main value and main resource of «Trade house «FEC-KAZAKHSTAN». In the whole field of the activity provision of occupational safety and health protection, provision of favorable conditions at a productions site and social support of the employees, incentive system and improvement of professional skills, development of corporate culture and organizational effectiveness are the priority factors for the Company. «Trade house «FEC-KAZAKHSTAN» considers its employees as the strategic partners, and investments in the employees’ development – as an investment in the future of the Company.
The Company regularly conducts the upgrading of technological infrastructure, process improvement, provision of ecological monitoring, provision of efficient risk management system, conduction of in-house systems audit and assessment of activity by key areas of activity. It allows Company to maintain its leading positions and competitiveness on a long-term horizon.